Welcome Travel Agents!
Need help selling or packaging vacations to Costa Rica, Nicaragua or Panama?
Our packages and price structures were designed to accommodate resale by travel agents to a demanding middle to upper class FIT client. Booking with Nature Vacations earns you an in-country travel partner to help you with logistics, hotel recommendations and insider knowledge, creating more value for your client. We also help coordinate any last minute adjustments for delayed flights, additional tour reservations and more.
Reasons to work with us:
- Nature Air - Our operation is backed by Nature Air, the world’s first Carbon Neutral airline and main local provider of air travel. This ensures trusted payment systems, exclusive low fares on regional flights and 20 years of experience in the tourism and travel industry. For more info on selling flights see: www.natureair.com/travel-agents.aspx
- Competitive commission - We offer 10% flat rate commission on any vacation package sold. You pay us the total package price, minus your costs, meaning you get instant reimbursement. Higher rates may be negotiated based on volume.
- Single payment - We handle all the reservations and logistics, so you and your client can book an entire itinerary in one single payment.
- Tools especially for agents - Our 3-night fly-and-stay packages allow travel agents to create thousands of individualized itineraries that are just right for your client, without any hassle as all transportation and lodging costs are pre-priced and included in the bundle. See additional vacation planning tools.
- Commercial support – Our airline has an inflight travel magazine and blog with up-to-date insider stories on local tours, culture, places to visit and more. Browse our destination map for links to articles on specific destinations, or visit www.naturelandings.com.
- 24/7 support – we can be reached 24/7 via email, livechat, telephone (1-800-235-9272), or our in-country emergency contact line (+506 8670-6453).
- Full payment for vacation packages is due at time of reservation through credit card or debit card. Users have the peace of mind of knowing that charges go through the Nature Air credit system.
Cancellation and Change Fees:
- Cancellations made 31-60 days prior to package start date incur a penalty of 50% of the total cost of vacation package.
- Cancellations made 61 or more days prior to package start date will incur a penalty of 25% of the total cost of vacation package.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to package start date will incur a penalty of 100% of the cost of vacation package.
- Once a vacation is confirmed and paid for, Nature Vacations will charge a $75 service charge for any minor changes made to the itinerary as requested by client and subject to availability.
- Our domestic regular scheduled flights (Nature Air) are non-refundable and not subject to this cancellation policy. Please see domestic flight terms and conditions here: www.natureair.com/terms.html
- Nature Vacations will not be held responsible for those passengers arriving without the correct Passport and Visa requirements for entrance into Costa Rica, Nicaragua or Panama.